Blogger Tricks

Thursday, July 9, 2015

Could Party Items + AJ Short Film Graphics + Tutorial!

- Check out new rainbow items which you can get on Cloud Party

- Get free graphics from AJ Short Films!

-Learn how to make a graphic using green background (grass)!

Hey there everyone ^.^ It's Mimi here! Welcome to another issue of AJN! I'm sorry for not posting yesterday, I was busy :( But, anyway, let's get on to the news! Some new items arrived to Could Party shop yesterday! Take a look!


Pretty rainbow, huh? :P I really love the fountain, it's so simple and cute! ^.^

Also, I made some new graphics, again! They're from some short films that AJHQ made! If you're using them, please give credit to me, Mimi5000, (or AJN). All of them have transparent background so you can use them when editing a banner, blog header etc.






I hope you like them! But, since most of you enjoy using graphics, I decided to teach you how to make them by yourself! Here's a helpful tutorial made by me!



Well, that was all for today! I hope you enjoyed the post! Bye! ^.^


No comments:

Post a Comment